ServicesTotal Fleet Management Dedicated Maintenance Program Fleet Management Consultancy and Systems Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Distributor and Dealership Operations 3S Franchised Dealerships Commercial Service Centers Regional Representation
Field Support Representative Manufacturer Representation Training Solutions Technical Manpower Services
AMS offers a full range of Fleet Management Solutions built around our 3 core service groups: Total Fleet Management; Distributor and Dealership Operations; and Field Support Representatives.
Total Fleet Management
Innovative and cost effective Fleet Management Solutions to suit any operational requirement or location.
Distributor & Dealership Operations
Distributor and dealership solutions for manufacturers of quality vehicles and equipment.
Field Support Representative
Highly skilled engineers available worldwide to provide technical support, training and in-the-field repair.
Total Fleet Management
Our Total Fleet Management solutions comprise a modular approach to managing, maintaining and optimizing our customer’s vehicle and equipment fleets. From initial consultation, design and implementation to through life support, we maximize the productivity of your fleet and reduce the total cost of ownership.
Dedicated Maintenance Program
Our Dedicated Maintenance Programs are designed to provide high quality maintenance, improved safety, high operational availability and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Component Overhaul
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Stock Inventory Management
- Retro Fit and Full Reset Capability
- Custom Designed and Built Turnkey Facilities
Fleet Management Consultancy and Systems
Our Fleet Management Consultancy is a cost effective program for fleet operators to optimize fleet utilization while keeping costs at an absolute minimum. Robust and comprehensive Fleet Management Systems are at the core of AMS’ Fleet Management Solutions.
- Asset Life Cycle Review
- Fleet Assessment and Optimization
- Maintenance Operation Analysis
- Inventory and Asset Management
- GPS Tracking and Telematics
- Data Management and Statistics Analysis
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
With a robust and reliable local and International supply chain network, AMS offers SCM programs guaranteed to improve availability of spare parts.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- End-to-end Solutions in Remote and Austere Locations established through International and Local Networks
- Optimized Inventory Control Reducing Equipment Downtime
- Supply Chain Management of Parts Operations in Excess of USD 35M
- Guaranteed Genuine OEM Spare Parts
Distributor and Dealership Operations
AMS offers best in class sales and aftersales support for leading manufacturers of quality fleet equipment including light vehicles, trucks, buses, plant equipment, generators and defense vehicles.
3s Franchised Dealerships
AMS offers 3S Franchised Dealership options for manufacturers of all types of vehicles and equipment.
- Light Vehicles, Trucks, Buses and Heavy Equipment
- Hire, Lease and Financing Options
- Fleet Sales
- Total After Sales Support
- Fixed and Mobile Support Operations
- Professional Specification Services
Commercial Service Centers
Our service centers specialize in automotive service, repair and fault diagnosis on a comprehensive range of vehicles and equipment.
- Maintenance and Overhaul Services
- Generator Overhaul and Repair Workshops
- Extensive Inventory of Genuine Spare Parts
- Authorized Installer of Selected Aftermarket Products
- Mobile Maintenance and Recovery Services
- Body Shop Services
For manufacturers not requiring the full 3S Franchised Dealership solution, AMS offer Regional Representation within the territories where we operate.
- Authorized Sales and Service Agents
- Turnkey Market Entry
- Complete After Sales and Warranty Support
- Operator and Technical Training Services
- Customer Support Helpline
- Increased Brand Penetration
Field Support Representative
AMS operates a dedicated team of Field Support Representatives (FSRs), highly skilled engineers available worldwide to provide technical support, training and in-the-field repair across a full range of vehicles, construction, plant, material handling and other specialist equipment.
AMS offers innovative solutions for manufacturers who require effective support for their product line under operational conditions or in locations where experienced support is challenging.
- PDI Inspections and Commissioning
- Maintenance and Repair Service Support
- Warranty Inspections and Validation
- Technical Reporting and Operator Feedback
- In-Field Product Assembly
- Rapid Field Deployment
AMS technical training programs fully incorporate manufacturers operator and technical standards to provide our clients with a sustainable, organic technical capability to perform high quality maintenance programs across their fleet and operations.
- Vehicle and Equipment Technical Training
- Systems and Diagnostics Training
- Basic and Advanced Operator Training
- Daily Preventative Maintenance Training
- Defensive and Armored Vehicle Driver Training
- Driving Officer Certification
- Apprenticeship Program Training Incorporating Apprentice, Journeyman and Craftsman
Technical Manpower Services
AMS provides highly skilled technical personnel to support short or long-term manpower requirements, ensuring continuity in operations and project success.
- Tactical and Non Tactical Vehicle Technicians
- Plant and Heavy Equipment Technicians
- Wheeled and Tracked Vehicle Technicians
- Tradesman, Supervisor and Managerial Level
- Hydraulic Control and Actuation
- Short, Medium and Long Term Deployments